Ensure that Petroleum Contamination is Cleaned Up Successfully
When working with properties that have petroleum contamination, you want the assurance that the treatment will work both quickly and effectively, so that the contamination does not resurface or spread. PetroFix works quickly and lasts over time with its combination of both quick and slow-release inorganic electron acceptors. Because of its ability to be applied under low pressure, PetroFix eliminates the need for harmful fracking. Individually tailored site designs created with the online Design Assistant ensure that all of the contamination gets targeted and treated.
A Fast-Acting Technology to Remediate Petroleum Hydrocarbons
Properties with petroleum spills pose a threat to people as well as to surrounding properties. In order to prevent legal and safety liabilities, consider a quick and effective solution to petroleum spills: PetroFix. With a fast-acting technology, and a convenient Design Assistant, PetroFix is the premier solution for quickly remediating a petroleum contaminated site.
- The technology works to rapidly sorb petroleum hydrocarbons from the groundwater
- No waiting on a design to be made; remediation professionals make their own site designs with the Design Assistant
- Effective and long lasting technology makes reapplication unnecessary
Achieve Site Remediation Goals without Fracking
While other petroleum treatments on the market are applied using high-pressure “fracking”, PetroFix works through low pressure injections and can even be poured directly into open excavations. This type of application tends to be more effective in targeting the contamination, and reduces the risk of future liability.
- PetroFix works quickly and lasts over time with its combination of both quick and slow-release inorganic electron acceptors
- Low-pressure application eliminates the need for harmful fracking
- Individually tailored site designs created with the online Design Assistant ensure that all of the contamination gets targeted and treated